Fees are set at the Annual General Meeting for the forthcoming season.
Players subscriptions are collected in two ways
- As a one-off payment for the whole season.
- As a monthly standing order
- For new players a period of grace is permitted. If the player decides to stay with the club then subscriptions are due and must be paid.
- There are no refunds if a player withdraws from the team squad during the season
- On making payment and completion of the club registration form the player becomes a playing member of the club.
- The player is covered by the club’s personal accident insurance.
- Players, parents and coaches are required to abide by the FAW code of conduct.