All players (Under 7 to Under 16) must be registered with a Junior Youth League as a playing member of a club team. Plus all players U8 to U16 must hold a valid player license.
- Under 6s do not need to be registered with a league as they do not play in league organised matches.
- The club pays any fees for the player’s league registration and licence.
- Team managers must ensure ALL players are registered and licenced via the club secretary.
- U12 – U16 players need to complete an FA Wales registration form
Competitive youth players (U12 to U16) must have a YELLOW Junior Player’s license. Mini football players (U8 to U11) must have a GREEN Junior Player’s license.
- The club pays the fees and applies for the player’s license.
- Team managers must take ALL players licenses to EVERY match.
- Mini football players should apply for their license during their U7 season or when they first join a club if during later years;
- U11 players should apply for a yellow competitive license at the end of season, ready for the new season as Under 12s;
- Each player needs to provide two passport style photographs and sign the two license cards.
- The club will be fined and/or the player/team suspended and/or points deducted if any unregistered players are identified or a player’s licence is not available at a match.